The Landings and COVID-19
Neither LMA nor LRC are responsible for individuals' safety or real or personal property.
Masks must be worn when indoors, including the Fitness Center.
Landings Racquet Club
The LMA has suspended all social functions and the Landings Racquet Club has made changes to its operations and policies for the duration of the crisis.
In an ongoing effort to protect staff and members of LRC, the Board wishes to reinforce the following CDC guidelines and ask that each of us continue to diligently practice these restrictions:
If you have been in “close contact” with someone who has COVID-19, you should:
- Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19
- Watch for fever (100.4◦F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19
- If possible, stay away from others, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19
Close contact has occurred when:
- You were within 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19
- You had direct physical contact with the person (hugged or kissed them)
- You shared eating or drinking utensils
- They sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you
If you are returning from travel (or after the summer away from Sarasota), The Board asks you to not use the Club for a period of ten (10) days after your arrival.
All club-sponsored social functions.
OPEN WITH RESTRICTIONS
Pool, with reduced seating to encourage users to follow social distancing guidelines.
2-hour reservation required.
Spa, with a limit of one person, or two from the same household.
30-minute reservation required.
The pool deck is limited to 15 members, including the spa.
All courts will be open from 8:00AM to 9:00PM for play by residents only. Reservations are required and can be made by telephone two days in advance for 90-minute sessions. Court reservation times will be staggered to minimize concurrent traffic through the Pro Shop. The water fountains are operational, but you are asked to use your own container. A new can of tennis balls must be used for each match.
The ball machine will be available; one-hour reservations are suggested.
Tennis lessons and clinics, with some restrictions.
Fitness Center, with a limit of two user in each row of cardio equipment, one on the Arctrainer or Elliptical and one on a piece of equipment in that row separated by at least 10 feet. 30-minute reservations for specific equipment, maximum of 1-hour per day. Mat work restricted to two in the multi-purpose room. Equipment to be wiped down before AND after use.
Masks MUST be worn.
Pro Shop, with a limit of two persons plus the staff
Library, with reduced seating to encourage compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Coffee deck ice/water machine with reduced seating. Cups available in the Pro Shop.
Ping Pong on the Lakeside Patio Deck.