The Landings and COVID-19
Neither LMA nor LRC are responsible for individuals' safety or real or personal property.
Masks must be worn when indoors, including the Fitness Center.
Landings Racquet Club
The Club and LMA has returned to normal operations. The Club requires un-vaccinated members and guests to wear a medically-approved mask when indoors.
In an ongoing effort to protect staff and members of LRC, the Board wishes to reinforce the following CDC guidelines and ask that each of us continue to diligently practice these restrictions:
The following apply to those that have NOT received the required doses(s).
If you have been in “close contact” with someone who has COVID-19, you should:
- Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19
- Watch for fever (100.4◦F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19
- If possible, stay away from others, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19
Close contact has occurred when:
- You were within 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19
- You had direct physical contact with the person (hugged or kissed them)
- You shared eating or drinking utensils
- They sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you